In Valagh & Company Limited, we recognize our duties under health and Safety rules and we often endeavor to meet the requirement and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
Our managers and supervisors are informed of their responsibility to ensure they take all reasonable precaution to ensure the safety, health and welfare of those that are likely to be affected by the operation of our business.
We regularly do assessment of the hazard and risk created in the course of business
We also recognize our duty, so far as it’s a reasonably practicable
- To maintain safe and healthy working condition
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks so identified.
- To consult with our employee on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction, training where necessary for our workforce, taking account of any who do not have English as a first language
- To ensure that all workers are competent to do their work, and to give them appropriate training
- To prevent accident and supervise health and safety at work
Hard facts. Clear solutions.
We have a strong client focus and we provide more than simply a report or analysis. We strive to give expert advice and support based on our economic expertise, as well as communicate facts to our customers. We provide independent advice based on established research methods, and our experts have in-depth sector knowledge.